Senior Real Estate Planning, Trusted Advisors, Attentive Listeners, Accomplished Negotiators, Multi-Generational HomeCoach®.
WHY USE HOMECOACH?
Trusted Advisors, Attentive Listeners, Accomplished Negotiators, Multi-Generational HomeCoach®. Helping clients gain focus, define goals and take trusted action using Maximized Technology | Patient Consultation | Unsurpassed Knowledge & Experience. HomeCoach® Realty Group optimizes the latest industry technology tools and stays abreast of changes in real estate law / procedures, but so strongly believes that the best business model, is one of trust and integrity, like the old-fashioned Texas handshake, it is incorporated in their brand. HomeCoach®, trusted everywhere.
Older Americans can recall a time when gas stations provided full service, with window washers and gas attendants to pump your fuel.
They recall a time of service with a smile—and you don’t find much of that in today’s mobile-dominated environment, where text messages pass for conversation and e-signatures have replaced the ballpoint pen. That’s why service providers who understand the needs of the older generation are important to these consumers.
We understand such topics as reverse mortgages and the federal Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA) as well as how Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security impact real estate decisions.
We also are educated to create a customized approach to each situation: older homeowners planning life after retirement, transitioning from retirement with a companion to life alone or contemplating selling the family home.
Those age 50 and older will represent 45% of the U.S. population next year, according to AARP. That demographic shift means the real estate industry must adapt to the needs of those who intend to remain in their homes as they age and those who want other options.
This demographic shift will impact the economy overall and housing in particular.
If you are over age 50 and considering a new home purchase, selling your family residence, or transitioning into a care-based facility, here are five ways we can help:
– For seniors opting to age in place, we have a specialist who can evaluate your home, find problem areas and suggest home modifications. The aging-in-place remodeling market is valued at about $25 billion annually, according to the National Association of Home Builders. Having someone to help you navigate appropriate repairs could save you money.
– We may be able to direct you to community, government and private programs designed to provide additional financial assistance. Many seniors may qualify for programs that can help them save money, but they do not apply because they don’t know the program exists. We are trained to save you time and point you in the right direction.
– We may be able to refer you to a local geriatric care manager, senior groups and agencies within the community that provide in-home assisted living services.
– We can help guide you to a reverse mortgage counselor to discuss the pros and cons of this financial tool.
– We are trained to be patient with our senior clients. We can refer clients to de-clutter specialists to prepare the home prior to listing. -We can also refer to tax specialists who can prepare the estate prior to selling.
Helping seniors maintain a well-balanced life…
According to the National Institute on Aging, 33% of adults 65+ have hearing loss, and studies have shown that the cognitive abilities of older adults with hearing loss decline more quickly, putting them at increased risk of developing dementia. The inability to communicate properly can also increase the likelihood of developing mental health disorders, such as anxiety and depression, severely affecting their quality of life. A hearing aid is a valuable assistive device for seniors with a minor to severe hearing impairment.
To help seniors and their families, HERE IS A GUIDE that provides information on the best hearing aid brands on the market. The guide also discusses the purchase process and how to afford hearing aids.
When it comes to caring for seniors, HomeCoach® Realtors® have got you covered.
Lets get in touch
1650 Highway 6, #350 ,
Sugar Land, TX 77478